The USB to RS232 Serial Converter is a low-cost, high-performance adaptor. It operates as a bridge and provides an easy connection between 1 USB port and 1 RS232 serial ports. The serial port can be independently configured into various synchronous and asynchronous interfaces.
This product is designed to accommodate those peripherals with an RS232 serial port (DB9 connector), especially our Au motor controllers. Virtually all RS232 devices can be connected to your computer by this RS232 to USB adaptor. Other devices include cell phone, digital camera, modem, mouse, PDA, GPS, ISDN terminal adapter, etc.
* The USB port appears as a virtual serial pors on your PC
* Brilliant LEDs display transmit, receive and power
* Operates from USB, no separate power supply required
* Data buffers for upstream and downstream on each port
* Full range of baud setting for the RS232 port
* Compliant with remote wake-up and power management
* Frees your existing PC RS-232-port for other uses
* Full compliance with the USB Specification 1.1
* Compatible with: Windows98/SE/ME/2000/XP/Vista/7. Mac OS 8.6/OS-9/OS-X, Linux
* FTDI chipset
* Latest Windows drivers, including W7: USB-RS232_adaptor_W7_driver.zip