Complete ready-to-run XG110-100 NEMA42 high torque stepper motor and controller, plus assembled with a compact 5:1 gearhead for 5 times the torque and resolution and with a useful 8 inch rotary table top. Torque output is highest available anywhere in this package--500 in-lb (56 Nm). Now you can drive heavier loads than is possible with the stepper motor alone. Please see Rotary Table drawing pdf for mechanical dimensions and details. Ignore Au Controller details, you will receive the new X Controller.
Excitron machines the gears and parts to give you high quality and long-lasting gearheads. The stepper motor pinion gear is machined directly from the stainless steel motor shaft, and is not a separate part, giving you utmost reliability. This also results in very low backlash, lower than any other spur gear set on the market. With lower backlash, you can machine parts more accurately or operate your machines with less play and errors. The strong metal gears are designed to last more than 25,000 hours continuous running.
Bolt pattern of the gearhead matches the NEMA42 standard--innovative and useful for your application. Having the same bolt pattern makes it easier for you to quickly incorporate a higher torque solution. Standard output shaft is 30.00 m (1.1811") diameter. You may request that we mount pulleys, gears, etc., or smaller shaft for a small cost.
Includes precision 0.90 degree per half-step stepper motor with integrated controller, 19.5 volt 67 watt encapsulated power supply with 4 pin Power connector, AC power cord, USB-TTL cable, and smart phone USB cable. Nothing else to add, runs right out of the box by pushing the joystick. Easily change direction, number of steps, speed, acceleration, torque, time delays, and other motion controls via serial port. Gold plated connectors and gold printed circuit boards for ultimate reliability, heat flow, and performance. Key specifications etched in real 24K gold on rear cover.
No software needed to operate once you set-up the controller for various modes, such as Driver CNC Mode, standalone, and/or using external inputs for Input Profile Mode. You will need a serial port program (see Serial port programs download link) to communicate and setup initially, or a smart phone, therafter using the serial port is optional. After 40 years experience in the technology field of communications, we worked hard to give you a truly easy-to-use yet powerful motion controller. No other controller in the world gives you this much versatility coupled with such simplicity of operation.
Connect to a PC using the included USB-TTL adapter or an optional RS232-TTL adapter. Use 4 input pins (2 analog) for external motion control, we include 2 of the 3-pin Input Cable for easy connections to your switches or PLC. Intelligent microcomputer embedded with enough memory and speed for full automatic and robotic motion control. Multi-axis and CNC/Gcode capability eliminates PLCs and PCs.
Each Excitron controller includes all the electronics and drivers for running the stepper motor, and there are no separate electronic boxes and no messy cables. Complete ready-to-run motor kit includes:
- precision 0.90 degree per half-step stepper motor with integrated controller/driver and filter capacitor
- Handy built-in 5 switch Joystick for jogging the motor CW or CCW two different distances, or center push for running forever til pushed again. You can change these 3 Motion Profiles per switch. Once running, you can change speed-on-the-fly with up/down Joystick pushes. Then you can permanently save the current speed by pushing the Joystick top-left
- encapsulated AC/DC 110-240vac 50/60 hz power supply with AC power cord and 4 pin power connector, may be different than pictured
- Key ring with 10 metric hex key wrenches, 1.5 to 10mm
- USB-TTL cable with 3 pin connector
- Smart phone USB micro cable adatper
- Two 3 pin Input control cables
- 2 cable manangement clamps
Nothing else is necessary, although our XJOY 5 switch Joystick in Accessories category is a handy external controler. Browse Documentation link on home page for 3D solid models and other files.
Each Controller is fully integrated with the stepper motor, producing the most compact and powerful intelligient motor drive available. Complete X family can drive stepper motors from 15mm diameter to NEMA 42, perfectly matches drive amperage with the motor size, and all X Controllercoders use exactly the same command set, to give you the utmost simplicity. These units offer the first total 100% motor drive solution, allowing easy plug-n-play for machines, CNC, robots, actuators, 3D printers, vehicles, and all equipment.
You easily control how your stepper motor operates in these modes:
- Serial Commands: send and receive via USB, or use our optional RS232-TTL adapter. Connection with PCs, PLCs or Labview work well.
- Joystick: 5 different motions built-in, and are changeable.
- Home: Home command H runs Motion Profiles 02-05, exactly as you need. You can also set the Repeat Home feature, whereby Home repeatedly runs 4 Profiles at power-up over and over. In this case, your computer is not needed. You can use also inputs to control how and when these profiles run.
- Input Profile Mode IPM: each of up to 2 input pins, In2 is analog/digital and In3 is digital, trigger 3 motion profiles each, giving you random selection of motion by simply pushing buttons.
- Driver (CNC step/dir): motor steps each time when an external STEP occurs, in the direction set by DIRECTION. CNC programs usually output these signals on a PC parallel port.
- CNC/Gcode: run 1-8 Excitron motors using popular Gcode. One Excitron motor is the master sending TTL serial commands to other Excitron motors. Master motor can read, view, save, and run Gcode files.
You can combine many of these modes, with few restrictions. All modes allow changing motor speed on-the-fly the built-in joystick. Hundreds of successful customers have created very ingenious motion using these simple "building blocks", as short as 10 minutes.Intelligent microcomputer with enough memory and speed for full automatic and robotic motion control. Multi-axis capability eliminates PLCs and PCs in some cases. Contains all the electronics required for complete motor control--nothing else needed. See X Controller Manual for most details.
You can add intelligent repetitive motion to almost any device. Package price above is hundreds of dollars less than top selling competitor's motors. Comparable price from Oriental or Allen-Bradley is more than $2,400. Our stepper motors and controllers give you great speed and torque, and many large companies have purchased these for automating various motions. Click on Testimonials button above.
Ships in 2-4 days after you order and pay. Free 1-day shipping if shipped on Friday, else free 2-day shipping. We ship to 220 countries. If shipped out of USA, then we will add $50-140, depending on your country. Package price above is hundreds of dollars less than top selling competitor's motors. These are new production products, with extra-precision firmware.
Excitron is the market leader for high tech innovative motion control motorized products. Please look at our other products that you may find useful: heavy-duty rotary tables, fast Wire Sliders, medium-duty Belt Sliders, precision Linear Actuators, quick Grippers, and unique Z-Lifts.