Leadscrew Slider--same parts as Belt Slider but has stronger steel .375-12 precision leadscrew. Great actuator. Standard pitch is .08333" linear travel per motor revolution. Our X42-38M stepper motor/controller rotates with 800 half-steps per revolution, resulting in very high resolution of 0.00010417 inches (.002646mm) per motor half-step. Ignore larger X57-40M shown in photo. Great solution for vertical movement--load will not drop if power is removed.
You can change speed, direction, distance of motion, and other parameters by using a simple serial port program, see download links in Serial port programs on left for choices, if you do not have one. Buy our Switchbox SW1-2D in Accessories category to remotely activate the motor and controller with motion profiles, which you can also easily change. Please refer to the Manual for how to setup and run your Controller/motor. LS80 units are a complete ready-to-run kit, including power supply and cables.
X42 series details
- Precision stepper motor and integrated controller with Joystick.
- USB-TTL-3 adapter serial cable for built-in TTL 3.3v serial port, 39" (1m) long.
- One 4 inch cable with 3 pin housing and crimps for general DIY inputs, unwired at open end.
- 20 volt AC/DC power supply and all cables.
- Key ring with 10 metric hex key wrenches, 1.5 to 10mm.
Switchbox SW1-2D to give you easy ability to move the Carriage in either direction, move different distances at different speeds, and to change the speed-on-the-fly. It plugs directly into the Controller and thus requires no computer.
Normally ships 6-8 business days after you order and make payment, USA company check mailed/fedex is preferred.